Are you creative enough? Are you ready for a new challenge?
- You will receive briefings from the Account Manager / Communication coordinator. From here you draw up a creative concept and take care of any changes;
- You assess the creative concept in collaboration with the Design Manager / Art Director and Account Manager / Communication Coordinator;
- You take care of the (audio) visualization of the creative concepts and think along in creative solutions;
- You visualize the communication products through photography or film (events, activations, etc.);
- You translate marketing strategies into campaigns to reach and bind the target audience and stimulate KPIs;
- You evaluate all visual resources used for marketing ads;
- You assist in the production of promotional events;
- 2-5 years of work experience;
- Graphic / multimedia training at MBO + / HBO level;
- Extensive experience with Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator;
- A creative mind, and also an efficient working method;
- You are used to working in an environment with tight deadlines;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- You have experience in designing for both offline and online media;
- You know how to approach and can work independently as well as in a team;
- Accurate working posture and an eye for detail;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and independently bring projects to a successful result.
- At Rush to Mecca you get the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and dynamic company in which you get every opportunity to develop and learn a lot.
We also offer
- A full-time job (40 hours); (32 optional)
- A dynamic working environment with room for personal development with freedom for creativity and initiative;
- A competitive salary.
- Be part of a fast growing, talented and highly motivated team;
- A workplace in Vlaardingen.
Then we would like to receive your personal motivation letter and CV (in Dutch or English) at email@example.com.